Elizabeth trained with Addleshaw Goddard and qualified into the Real Estate team in September 2019. Elizabeth has experience dealing with all areas of non-contentious commercial property including property acquisitions and disposals, and routine property management work including leases and licences.
Elizabeth has gained experience in the following areas:
- acting for a national supermarket client dealing with day to day management issues including negotiating leases and licences;
- advising a client on a £6million property disposal;
- dealing with a sale of land for an agricultural client independently which included reviewing documentation and drafting and negotiating the required sale documents;
- leading the completion of various leases, licences and deeds and dealing with post-completion matters, including complex land registry requisitions;
- drafting lease reports and compiling reports on title.
- Professional Membership
- The Law Society