Glenn is a Partner in our Planning Team with over twenty years of experience advising in relation to a full range of planning, highways and environmental matters. He was formerly a senior Local Government lawyer and he continues to advise in both the public and private sectors; clients include Local Planning Authorities, residential developers and large retail operators.
- Aviation, where he has acted on behalf of a number of airports in relation to development proposals and CAA licensing issues as well as advising NATS on radar safeguarding;
- Minerals and Waste, having previously been the Head of the Planning Team at a large Minerals Planning Authority he has continued to act for minerals operators advising on quarrying, landfill and restoration proposals. Glenn was also part of the team which advised in relation to the development of a large Energy from Waste scheme which was the subject of the first DCO; and
- Energy, he has acted for a number of "up-stream" oil and gas exploration companies and led the team which secured planning consent for the development of a gas field, gas processing facility, pipelines and connection to the National Transmission System in North Yorkshire.
- The University of Warwick
- The College of Law York
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- Mineral Products Association