Briana specialises in all aspects of non-contentious real estate acting for a wide range of clients including institutional, retail and developer clients. Briana has over 7 years' experience in the real estate sector and is a key contact for a number of our clients.
She has particular experience in landlord and tenant work acting for both landlords and tenants, dealing with the granting and taking of leases, lease renewals, licences, easements and surrenders in the retail, office and industrial sectors. Briana also has considerable experience acting for developers, particularly in housing and student accommodation, completing complex title investigations, and for investors and landowners on acquisitions and disposals.
Briana's work includes:
- acting for a student accommodation developer on the acquisition and development of their sites, dealing with complex title issues, bridging finance and thereafter acting for the client on their re-financing
- acting on behalf of the managing agents for a large national bank as tenant with over 600 properties in respect of their protected lease renewals and, separately, lettings and sales of the agent's retail portfolio
- as part of a team and working with other panel firms efficiently and effectively to successfully deliver the transfer of over 1500 properties in the North West as part of National Grid's sale of its gas distribution network, utilising the latest technology with the principle aims of consistency and efficiency of service
- acting for Rowland Homes, a residential developer, on their acquisition of various sites for residential housing, dealing with conditional agreements, title investigations, title indemnity and JR insurance, building leases and for some transactions, Homes England form of documents
- acting for Canal & River Trust on all aspects of landlord and tenant work, sales and acquisitions across their investment portfolio
Briana has worked on a variety of transactions for different purposes and therefore appreciates the importance of tailoring advice to meet a client's specific needs and commercial requirements, given clients' concerns vary greatly depending on their interest in the property and their intended use.
- Professional Memberships
- British Property Federation (BPF) and BPF Futures