Sarika has experience of high value, complex and cross-border disputes and investigations.
She acts for a broad range of clients, including financial institutions, large corporates, individuals and FTSE 100 companies.
Sarika regularly advises on claims relating to fraud, negligence, competition law infringement, financial crime and complex high profile contentious regulatory investigations and cross-border bribery and money-laundering investigations.
Sarika has extensive High Court experience, as well as experience with UK regulators including the FCA, SFO, and the Competition and Markets Authority.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarika worked at a leading U.S. law firm in London.
Sarika's recent experience includes:
- Currently acting for a leading UK pharmaceutical corporation in High Court proceedings in claims arising from alleged fraudulent misrepresentations
- Acting for a US government institution in High Court proceedings in competition law against several leading UK banks
- Acting for a German multinational automotive corporation in High Court proceedings for competition claims against a number of shipping and logistic companies
- Acting for a global port operator in an IDRC arbitration in claims arising from alleged fraudulent misrepresentation
- Representing a Middle-Eastern company in BIT ICSID (Claimant) arbitration proceedings against an Asian state relating to the expropriation of investments
- Year Qualified
- Gujarati – Good command
- University College London – BA History (with a year abroad) (2008-2012)
- University of Pennsylvania – BA History (2011-2012)
- GDL (BPP Law School: distinction) 2012-2013
- LPC (BPP Law School: distinction) 2013-2014