Nayomi is an associate in the Restructuring team and is based in the London office. She has acted on primarily non contentious matters for clearing banks, insolvency practitioners and corporates. Nayomi has also spent time in the firm's Dubai office, assisting on a number of corporate restructurings in the GCC.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising the boards of the Evans Cycles group companies, particularly with respect to the business trading position, potential liabilities and an accelerated sales process. Subsequently acting for PwC as administrators of the trading company in selling certain of its business and assets to Sports Direct plc.
- Advising the board of the AIM listed entity Utilitywise plc regarding its duties and obligations whilst trading during a potential equity raise and an accelerated sales process that culminated in the administration of the company.
- Advising Deloitte LLP as the Joint Administrators of Regis UK Ltd. in respect of the trading administration of Supercuts (220 salons, c.1200 employees).
- Assisting the team with Cheung Kei group's acquisition and financing of 5 Churchill Place in Canary Wharf including working with a UK lender on the senior debt and a Korean lender on the provision of mezzanine financing.
- Assisting the team acting for a luxury property investor on their restructuring and c. £270m refinancing of facilities in relation to retail space in Knightsbridge and the City of London.
- Advising one of the UK's oldest family owned businesses on the successful £150 + million corporate rationalisation, financial consolidation, and collateral restructuring of one its high street portfolio groups of companies, to include advice on the UK's pre-insolvency vulnerable transaction regime and the navigation of positions held by external funders to that portfolio group.
- University of Bath – BSC Chemistry (2014)
- BPP University – Graduate Diploma in Law (2015)
- BPP University – Legal Practice Course (2017)