Naila is an experienced English qualified employment lawyer specialising in contentious and non-contentious matters. She advises on all matters relating to employment contracts and policy documentation, restructuring and redundancy, disciplinary, GDPR, performance issues to termination matters. Her experience encompasses the UK, Oman, KSA and Dubai.
Naila has worked with a number of clients including bank and financial institutions, healthcare providers, hospitality and tourism companies, educations, telecommunications and SMEs.
Naila's experience includes:
- Advising a Japanese headquartered conglomerate on restructuring and redundancy during a company acquisition in Oman
- Advising a leading tourism development company on the variation of terms and conditions and business reorganisation
- Advising a multinational manufacturer seeking to expand in the GCC region on employment and labour issues
- Drafting multi-jurisdictional employment contracts for an upmarket F&B establishment for its KSA, Oman and UAE operations
- Advising a major bank on HR policy and procedures and advising on specific changes to employee terms and conditions including holiday pay provisions
- Advising a major oil refinery company in Oman on trade unions and drafted the collective bargaining agreement
- Advising on the impact of pension scheme provisions following the amalgamation of several companies in Oman
- Advising and drafting a settlement agreement for a leading bank on the termination of a senior executive
- Advising a telecoms company on disciplinary action and termination of an employee for fraudulent misconduct