Lyndal is a senior lawyer in our London commercial services team. Lyndal specialises in advising clients on complex contracting and outsourcing matters. Lyndal advises a number of FTSE 100 clients including British Land, Lloyds Banking Group and Royal Mail.
Lyndal's experience includes:
- advising British Land on a range of IT agreements, including for the provision of interface development tools, connectors and integration services, site development support and facilities management services.
- lead advisor to Lloyds Banking Group on the drafting and negotiation of a SaaS solution for the provision of HR and other recording keeping and tracking services
- lead advisor to British-American Tobacco on the drafting and negotiation of a complex global SaaS agreement, including advising on integration and interoperability, IP, data protection and IT security concerns.
- advising TJX (owner of TK Maxx) on the outsourcing of its payroll systems and support, including on appropriate risk allocation between the parties and specific IP concerns.
- advising Royal Mail on approaches to market, including for the provision of rail, fuel, tyre supply and breakdown, and flexible employee benefit services.
- providing commercial, IT and IP law advice and support to various Associated British Foods businesses while on secondment, including ABF, Primark, Jordans/Ryvita, Westmill Foods and AB Agri.
Lyndal is also a member of our national pro bono, national CSR and London corporate and commercial women committees.
- King's College London, Master of Laws (Distinction) (2014)
- College of Law Sydney, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction) (2008)
- Australian National University, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (2006) / Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) (2006)
- Year qualified - 2008