Liam is a Compliance Analyst with experience in regulatory risk and compliance matters within the financial services sector with a particular focus on consumer credit, retail banking and payment services.
Liam's experience includes:
- Assisting a variety of financial services firms through the FCA's authorisation process
- Extensive advice on a range of financial promotions for consumer credit, mortgage and insurance products
- Providing assurance support on client's systems and controls
- Supporting private equity houses on the FCA's change in control regime during M&A transactions
- LLB Law and Criminology - University of Sheffield