Kevin has experience in all aspects of real estate law. He acts for Approved Housing Bodies (AHBs) on the acquisition finance and development finance of apartment blocks, housing estates and individual housing units. Kevin has particular experience acting on behalf of AHBs availing of facilities from the Housing Finance Agency and the Capital Assistance Scheme.
Kevin has also acted for financial institutions and developers and advised on matters relating to commercial leasing, property-based lending, acquisitions and disposals.
His transactional experience includes both large scale matters involving multiple jurisdictions, legal practice groups and third parties, and smaller value transactions which may entail particular time pressures, sensitivity and attention.
Kevin has wide experience acting on behalf of commercial and private landlords and tenants negotiating leases, agreements for leases, surrenders and variations of offices, retail units, warehouses, commercial units and residential accommodation.
- The Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor in 2019
- LLB Dublin Institute of Technology, 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Dublin Institute of Technology, 2011
- BA in International Relations, Dublin City University, 2010
- Professional Memberships
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- The Law Society of Ireland
- Construction Bar Association of Ireland
- The Affordable Housing Act 2021: New Measures >
- Introduction of the Largest Housing Plan in the History of the State >
- Publication of the Land Development Agency Bill 2021 >
- Trends in the Property Market for 2021 >
- Announcement of Programme for Government - Proposed Measures for Housing, Energy & Planning as they relate to the Construction Sector >
- Covid-19: Construction Contracts >