Kate is a Canadian qualified corporate lawyer in Addleshaw Goddard's Oman office. She has a broad range of corporate and commercial experience with a particular focus on cross border transactions.
Kate has acted for a number of international and multinational clients across industries including telecommunications, media, technology and aviation.
Kate's most recent experience includes:
- Advising on the negotiation of a national roaming agreement in relation to the entry of a third mobile operator into Oman.
- Advising on the proposed privatisation of the electricity transmission company in Oman.
- Advising on a potential aviation merger.
- Advising Omantel on its minority investment in Renna Mobile.
- Advising Raysut Cement Company SAOG's acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Sohar Cement Factory LLC.
- English (native)
- French (native)
- Spanish (conversational)