Experienced Risk & Compliance Professional, with over 20 years' experience in delivering client appropriate solutions in the complex, constantly evolving Financial Services regulatory landscape. Having specialised in retail financial services, Jonathan has worked with and advised London market, general insurance, consumer credit, retail banking and payment services clients. During his career, Jonathan has held senior consulting roles at Deloitte, KPMG, Protiviti, Eversheds Sutherland and in-house roles at Beazley and Anglian Group.
- Advised on the implementation of Senior Management and Certification Regime for consumer credit firms and
- Carried out a Regulatory controls review for an asset manager
- Developed and implemented a new QA framework for an Insurance Company
- Seconded as interim Chief Risk Officer for a multi-national Insurance Company
- Developed and implemented back book business reviews and remediation projects for a number of retail banking clients
- French - fluent