Jessica joined the Leeds Commercial Team as an Associate in October 2018, having relocated from London where she worked in-house at a leading television distribution company. Jessica qualified as a solicitor in 2016 and has experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial agreements with a specific focus on the management and protection of intellectual property rights.
Jessica has gained extensive knowledge of the media and television industry and her experience includes:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing licensing and commissioning agreements with major international broadcasters, including major digital platforms;
- Advising on Trade Mark registrations and protection;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing distribution agreements with production companies from around the world;
- Advising on protection and licensing of television formats and general brand protection;
- Drafting agreements in relation to ancillary rights, including merchandise.
- Year qualified
- Liverpool John Moores University – Law LLB - 2012
- University of Law – LPC - 2013
- NOCN Level One – Spanish Language and Literature