Liz has worked in the Scottish commercial real estate sector for many years, acting for national and international private and public sector clients. She has a particular expertise in:
- acquisitions and sales
- leasing (both landlord and tenant)
- management work
- property aspects of corporate deals (including cross border)
This includes dealing with drafting and negotiating contracts, conveyancing documents, leases and other lease management documentation, and bespoke documents, as well as all aspects of title and property due diligence.
- Part of team acting for the international purchasers of the office and retail investment, Atria 1 and 2, Edinburgh for £105m.
- Acting for Bupa Care Homes in the acquisition of sites for development and running of care homes.
- Providing estate management services to Caledonian Maritime Assets Limited in the harbour and ports sector.
- Acting for a funders of an acquisition of 10 fast food restaurants.
- Acting for a national clothes retailer in taking a lease of a retail unit at Edinburgh Fort.
- Part of team acting for Scottish based strategic housing land promoter client.
- Dealing with property aspects of corporate acquisitions of online travel company and roof manufacturing business.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- University of Edinburgh, LLB (Honours) 2.1
- University of Edinburgh, Diploma in Legal Practice
- Year qualified - 1995