Elisabeth specialises in labour and employment law. She advises national and international clients on all matters regarding individual and collective employment law as well as occupational pension schemes. Elisabeth focusses on employment and pension related questions in context with M&A transactions as well as restructurings, including transfers of undertaking and mass redundancies.
In addition, Elisabeth represents and advises clients vis-à-vis works councils and trade unions, in particular within complex HR restructurings, including negotiations aiming at agreements on reconciliation of interests and social plans as well as the (re-)negotiation of tariff agreements. Within these proceedings, Elisabeth also supports clients during reconciliation board dealings. Furthermore, she represents employers at labour court proceedings.
- Day-to-day labour and employment law advice for the German entity of a NASDAQ-listed client in the cloud-based HR management business.
- Legal support and negotiations with employee representative bodies within multiple restructuring projects, both in the private as well as in the public sector.
- Legal advice on occupational pension schemes for executive employees, managing directors and board members, both in the private and public sector.
- Business immigration advice for international clients of various sectors (e.g. engineering, energy, maritime and consulting).
- Was Corona mit dem Resturlaub macht - Personalwirtschaft 12/2020 (Lü-deritz/Sechtem)
- Die Insolvenzsicherung betrieblicher Al-tersversorgung, Verlag Peter Lang, 2020
- German - native
- English - native
Elisabeth studied at the Christian Albrechts University of Kiel and graduated in 2017. During her legal clerkship, she inter alia worked in the employment law practice group of an international law firm. While writing her dissertation, Elisabeth worked as a research associate at the law firm of one of the world’s leading auditing companies. Following her doctorate, she worked there as a lawyer from 2019 before joining Addleshaw Goddard in 2020.
- Professional Memberships
- Hanseatic Bar Association