Elisabeth specialises in labour & employment law. She advises national and international clients on all matters regarding individual and collective employment law as well as occupational pension schemes. Elisabeth focusses on employment and pension related questions in context with M&A transactions as well as restructurings, especially where reorganisational measures trigger transfers of undertaking and mass redundancies.
In addition, Elisabeth represents and advises clients vis-à-vis works councils and trade unions, in particular within complex HR restructurings which predominantly may force companies to enter into negotiations aiming at agreements on reconciliation of interests and social plans as well as the (re-)negotiation of tariff agreements. Within these proceedings, Elisabeth also supports clients during reconciliation board dealings. Furthermore, she represents employers at labour court proceedings.
- General labour & employment law advice for the German entity of a NASDAQ-listed client in the cloud-based HR management business, inter alia the set up of the German employment contract template with various attachments, implementation of workflows regarding the re-integration of long-term sick absentees, representation during the conclusion of various termination contracts;
- Legal support and negotiation with the competent trade union and works council of a client from the public sector regarding the transfer of employees from a private organisation to a publicly held entity;
- Legal support and representation within restructuring measures and the shutdown of a plant for a client in the steel producing business;
- Examination and legal advice on various questions related to occupational pension schemes for executive employees, managing directors as well as board members for clients in the private and the public sector.
- Year Qualified
- 2017 - Second State Exam by the Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein
- 2019 - Admission to the Hamburg bar
- German - native
- English - native
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, First State Exam, June 2014;
- Federal State of Schleswig-Holstein, Second State Exam, March 2017;
- Admission to the Hamburg Bar, March 2019;
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Doctoral Disseration and Promotion, November 2019.