Arjun is an Associate in our Leeds Employment Team. He joined Addleshaw Goddard on qualification in 2019 having trained at a well-respected regional practice.
Arjun specialises in Employment Tribunal Litigation however he has a background in non-contentious and advisory work. Arjun has acted for Claimant's and Respondents throughout his career however since joining AG, Arjun has focused on high volume litigation for a specific client with over 180 000 employees. Arjun therefore provides advice in respect of various contentious disputes, ranging from unfair dismissal claims to whistleblowing matters and complex discrimination claims.
Arjun also enjoys a focus on advocacy and can provide his services to clients in respect of conducting hearings and can provide a wide range of services to support clients in an advisory capacity. His considerable experience advising on contentious and non-contentious matters includes:
- acting on, and overseeing, various Employment Tribunal claims, often advising on commercially sensitive matters
- advising on settlement negotiations including negotiating and drafting settlement agreements
- drafting various documents for clients including policies, contracts of employments, service agreement and restrictive covenants
- advising clients in respect of the enforceability of Restrictive Covenants
- providing advisory support to clients to manage everyday circumstances, including employee ill-health, disciplinary and grievance proceedings, termination of employment and harassment/discrimination in the workplace.