André is a partner and a member of the AG Tax & Structuring team. As a German qualified lawyer, tax advisor and former tax inspector he has in-depth insight into German and international tax law.
His field of activity comprises corporate tax matters and international tax issues. André advises his national and international clients in particular on tax matters in relation to M&A, Private Equity and Real Estate transactions.
Further, he has a wide experience in the field of tax-optimized restructuring and reorganization of group of companies. Besides, André represents his clients in tax audits, tax disputes as well as in tax fraud proceedings.
- London based Trayport Limited on acquisition of Tradesignal GmbH
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe on acquisition of shares in games producer Limbic Entertainment GmbH
- LaSalle Investment Management on sale of commercial property to BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Corpus Sireo Real Estate with regard to sale and acquisition of numerous estate projects in Germany
- Hitachi Solutions Europe on acquisition of Implexis GmbH
- Megatech Industries AG on acquisition of automotive companies and factories from Toyota Boshoku as well as post M&A restructuring of group of companies
- 2000 Admission as Rechtsanwalt (German qualified lawyer)
- 2003 Admission as Steuerberater (German qualified tax advisor)
- German - native
- English - fluent