Alistair is an associate in the corporate and M&A team at Addleshaw Goddard. He is an experienced corporate lawyer, with three years' experience in Qatar and is based permanently in Qatar. He acts on a wide range of corporate matters, including M&A acquisitions and disposals, group reorganisations, joint ventures and general commercial advisory matters. His particular focus is on private equity transactions. Alistair regularly advises companies, private equity houses, management teams and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard Alistair worked for another international law firm in Doha. Prior to that, he worked in the Channel Islands and London with leading international law firms.
- Advising Aspire Katara Hospitality on the development of a QAR 400 m luxury hotel at Katara
- Advising Al Jaber Engineering on various M&A matters
- Advising Al Boraq Automobiles (the owner of Porsche in Qatar) on certain restructuring matters
- Advising BIC Contracting on various M&A matters
- Advising Qatar Airways in connection with various purchases
- Advising Foundation Corporation Holdings in connection with the acquisition of a stake in a medical services business
- Advising Ezdan Hotels in connection with the acquisition of various properties by way of M&A transactions
- Advising Qatar Foundation Endowment on the acquisition of an interest in a listed company in the United Kingdom