Nicholas joined Addleshaw Goddard as a trainee in 2017 and qualified as an associate with the Real Estate Finance team in 2019. He has acted for a range of banks and non-bank lenders on financings including senior/mezzanine structured finance, Islamic finance and social housing finance. He has also supported the financing of large UK real estate acquisitions for a number of Asia-based borrowers.
- Acting for a Sharia'a compliant bank on the refinancing of the site for a major regional residential property scheme.
- Assisting ICBC, London Branch on structured a senior/mezzanine financing of a hotel acquisition.
- Assisting an Asia-based borrower on a major office acquisition in central London.
- Assisting on a distressed mezzanine buyout of a shopping centre for an investment fund.
- Assisting with the ongoing management of a £900 million development facility for a major site in central London.
- Spanish - basic command