Rob has experience of a broad range of commercial property work including investment and development projects, acting for clients including Bruntwood, Watkin Jones, Aberdeen Standard Investments and Battersea Power Station.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for Bruntwood on their landmark 50:50 partnership with Legal & General to create the UK’s largest property platform dedicated to driving science and technology growth in regional cities.
- Advising Fahrad Moshiri on real estate aspects of the acquisition of his initial 49.9% of Everton Football club including review of core assets of Goodison Park, Finch Farm training ground and EFC club shop.
- Assisted on the purchase of the historic Royal Liver Buildings from the Royal London Mutual Insurance Society
- Acting for Alderley Park on a number of high profile and complex deals at the 400 acre bio science research and development facility
- Property management experience with large institutional funds including a variety of retail, multi-let office and industrial properties across the property sector