Robert joined the Addleshaw Goddard Real Estate team in July 2016 having previously trained and qualified at Charles Russell Speechlys. He has experience of a broad range of commercial property work including investment (including for UK institutional investments funds) and development.
- Property management experience with large institutional funds including a variety of retail, multi-let office and industrial properties across the property sector
- Assisted on the acquisition of a 49.9 percent stake in Everton FC by Farhad Moshiri
- Acted on the purchase of five buildings in Manchester comprising the 'Albert Estate' for c.£28,000,000
- Assisted on the sale of two properties for c.£34,000,000 near Buckingham Palace
- Assisted on the purchase of three properties forming a hotel on Bayswater Road for c.£24,000,000 for redevelopment to high end residential.
Commercial Real Estate Legal Association
University of Birmingham – Law with Business Studies (2:1 Hons) (2010)
BPP LPC Distinction (2012)