Patrick is an Associate in our Manchester Commercial team. He advises clients in respect of a broad range of contractual arrangements, acting for both customers and suppliers across a variety of sectors, including food, retail and hospitality, sport and energy.
Patrick acts as a direct point of contact for clients and enjoys working closely with in-house legal teams and stakeholders across other departments. He has undertaken a number of client secondments with globally-recognised brands, gaining invaluable exposure and insight into the day-to-day operations of large businesses. Patrick understands the challenges faced by high-profile organisations and the need to provide practical advice which adds commercial value and facilitates transactions.
Patrick's experience includes:
- drafting a high profile sponsorship, marketing and brand ambassador agreement
- negotiating a hospitality services contract for the host of a world-renowned sporting event
- providing ad hoc advice to stakeholders within a major British multinational retailer in relation to force majeure provisions and contractual obligations in light of the Covid-19 climate
- negotiating a number of contracts relating to the supply, installation and maintenance of electric vehicle charging points
- protecting a client's intellectual property rights in relation to collaboration and research and development arrangements.