Jihane is an Associate in our Qatar office. She acts on a wide range of corporate matters, including M&A transactions, capital markets, corporate restructurings, real estate, and general commercial advisory matters. Jihane regularly advises companies, private equity houses, management teams and high net worth individuals and has practiced throughout the GCC region. She holds a Bachelor Degree of Law from Saint Joseph University and is qualified (Beirut Bar Association).
- Advising F&B franchise for establishment in Qatar
- Representing client in commercial lease negotiations in Qatar
- Advising client on Qatar real estate investment legal framework
- Advising and representing the Audi Saradar Bank Group for the day to day operations of Audi Bank LLC in the Qatar Financial Centre.
- Advising Solidere international in all matters related to its real estate projects mainly drafting all kind of contracts with third parties and design consultants such as architects, engineers, interior decorators, landscapers, and construction contracts.
- Advising on a multi-jurisdiction acquisition where we acted for a leading French industrial company, Saint Gobain Weber, as lead legal counsel in its purchase of a Middle Eastern company, Sodamco SAL with subsidiaries and manufacturing operations throughout the Middle East
- Advising Mayhoola for Investments LLC for all acquisitions in fashion field (Valentino, Balmain, Beyman)
- Advising a leading GCC bank, National Bank of Kuwait, through its investment branch is acquiring shares in a Qatari school network.
- Advising Leading GCC Bank, National Bank of Kuwait, for the sale of its shares in International Bank of Qatar
- Advising various Qatar institutions and companies on the emission of bonds, convertible bonds, and GDR in the State of Qatar
- Advising an international firm in connection with its potential bid regarding the planning, management, and use of coastal land and waters in Qatar.