Emma is an Associate in our Employment Team and acts for clients in a range of sectors across the UK. Emma trained at Addleshaw Goddard and qualified in 2020.
Emma has experience advising clients on contentious and non-contentious matters. Notable experience includes:
- acting on, and overseeing, various Employment Tribunal proceedings, often advising on commercially sensitive matters
- advising on settlement negotiations including negotiating and drafting settlement agreements
- drafting various employment documents for clients including policies, contracts of employment, service agreements, settlement agreements and staff handbooks
- working alongside our corporate division in providing due diligence support in the employment aspects of various corporate transactions
- providing advisory support to clients in managing everyday circumstances, including sickness absence, performance issues, disciplinary and grievance proceedings, workforce restructuring and redundancy processes, termination of employment and harassment/discrimination in the workplace