Jennie qualified into the Finance team in 2019 having spent a year of her traineeship with the team and works with the finance teams across the UK.
Jennie has worked for both borrowers and lenders across a range of transactions including social care, real estate finance, corporate finance and leveraged finance.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for the Borrower in connection with the £72m financing to enable the purchase of a luxury multi-functional building in Edinburgh
- Acting for a Singapore-based property investment group in relation to multiple transactions for term loans to enable the client to acquire various hotels within the UK
- Acting for a UK bank as senior and mezzanine lender in relation to a care home group acquisition
- Acting for the Borrower in relation to a £28m revolving credit facility to assist with the acquisition and financing of the development of a luxury townhouse complex in Scotland
- Acting for a UK bank in relation to financing for the development of a large hotel complex in Glasgow