Lauren is a Managing Associate in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team in London, specialising in Transport and associated infrastructure. Lauren has a strong commercial and regulatory background working for private and public and sector clients in various transport sectors. Lauren has developed particular expertise in transport technology and future infrastructure. Prior to private practice Lauren worked for an EU aviation regulator and a nano-satellite company.
Lauren's experience includes:
- advising the main transport infrastructure managers on commercial and regulatory matters including Digital Railway projects and the modernisation or rail infrastructure
- advising airlines, airports and air service providers on aviation specific regulation (economic and operational) and commercial agreements, and on general commercial matters including large procurements
- Recent transport and technology related activities include:
- client training on Regulation and Risk in emerging transport tech: Electric Vehicles, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Drones
- speaker at the Westminster Forum on the Future for UK Drones Policy – regulation, innovation and commercial application
- organiser and speaker at Retail Travelution with UCL Transport Centre and TFL
- LLB (hons), LLM (adv).