Lauren is an Associate in the Infrastructure, Projects and Energy team, specialising in transport.
Lauren has a regulatory background, having worked for the European aviation regulator prior to private practice. Lauren has a variety of experience advising across transport sectors on commercial and regulatory issues at domestic, European and international levels. Acting for a range of clients in the public and private sector including governments, European bodies, operators, manufacturers and their insurers, examples of Lauren's work includes:
- advising a European aerospace manufacturer in respect of a JV with Japanese banking corporation
- advising air operators on JV and alliance agreements and other commercial agreements between airlines, airports and service providers
- advising airport operators and air navigation service providers in relation to various economic and safety regulatory requirements
- regulatory advice to cargo carriers on UK, EU and international security regimes and work on reports for the European Commission on aviation and air cargo security legislation
- advising operators and owners in respect of marine and aviation insurance (coverage advice and claims).
- LLB (hons), LLM (adv).