Jonny is a Partner in our Investment Management group. He acts for a broad range of clients including managers, investors and developers on fund structuring, establishment and investment across all sectors. With particular expertise across real assets (and co-lead of our real estate logistics team), Jonny also advises clients on "corporate-wrapped" acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures in the real estate sector. Recent experience includes, advising:
- Actis LLP on the takeover of a number of funds formerly managed by the Abraaj Group, representing the takeover of over £5bn of assets under management;
- GLIL Infrastructure LLP in connection with its investment into (and shareholder arrangements with respect to) Forth Ports as part of a £1bn takeover and restructuring;
- a global institutional manager and investor on the establishment of numerous fund of fund structures, and on over $6bn of private equity fund investment;
- Virgin Money plc on its joint venture with Aberdeen Standard plc in connection with the establishment of a new investment platform;
- a UK developer on its £150m joint venture in connection with the development of a UK build-to-rent portfolio.
- Professional memberships
- Investment Property Forum
"His transaction management skills are exceptional. He has a great manner with clients, inspiring confidence and trust. He is very commercial and understands what clients need - both from an in-house legal perspective and a business perspective."
General Counsel, Institutional Investor