Jonathan is a Partner in our Investment Management group and co-leads our real estate logistics sector team. Jonathan acts for a broad range of clients including managers, investors and developers on fund establishment and structuring, complex UK and cross-border acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures and down stream real estate investments and divestments.
Jonathan has recently advised:
- A UK institutional client on the launch of its first student accommodation fund
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority on the launch of two new development and regeneration funds
- A large fund investor in relation to its investment in a £700 million residential property fund
- The Co-operative Group on its £800 million joint venture with Hermes Real Estate to develop a 20-acre site in Manchester known as NOMA
- Ask Real Estate on the disposal of its First Street development to Patrizia AG and for the exiting shareholders of Ask Real Estate on their sale to Carillion
- A UK property developer on its joint venture for the acquisition and development of a pan-European logistics portfolio
"His transaction management skills are exceptional. He has a great manner with clients, inspiring confidence and trust. He is very commercial and understands what clients need - both from an in-house legal perspective and a business perspective."
General Counsel, Institutional Investor
- Professional memberships
- Investment Property Forum
- Sheffield University – LLB Law – Qualified in April 2008