Tunmise has over 6 years' experience advising on transactions across the energy value chain and on infrastructure projects. She advises corporates (as borrowers and sponsors), development finance institutions and international commercial banks on the financing and structuring of energy and infrastructure projects and on oil and gas asset and share acquisitions and disposals. Tunmise also has extensive experience in advising on restructuring and refinancing transactions in the energy and infrastructure sectors and on projects requiring varying capital markets funding solutions.
- Advised Nigeria LNG (one of the world’s leading suppliers of liquified natural gas (LNG)) on its $3Bn hybrid financing by lenders (including development finance institutions (DFIs), export credit agencies (ECAs) and Nigerian and international commercial banks) for the construction and development of its 7th LNG train
- Advised Seplat Petroleum Development Company on the acquisition of a 100% equity stake in Eland Oil & Gas Plc., a Scottish oil and gas company
- Advised IFC and the African Development Bank on the $450M financing of the development of an integrated crude oil refinery and fertiliser plant by the Dangote Group
- Advised Conoil Producing Ltd on the $450M financing for the acquisition of upstream oil and gas licence areas (OMLs 86 & 88) from Chevron Nigeria Limited
- Advised the majority shareholders on the c. $180M divestment of their 75% equity stake in Forte Oil Plc. (now Ardova Plc.)
- Advised the concessionaire on the concession, development, financing and maintenance of a 37km state rail mass transit project in Lagos, Nigeria