Robert is involved in a variety of general banking and finance transactions including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, funds finance and project finance. Robert has undertaken secondments at Lloyds Banking Group and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Acting for the sponsor in relation to the acquisition and financing of a 50MW onshore wind farm.
- Advising a UK clearing bank in relation to the amendments required to the senior finance documents in relation to the restructure of a care home Group ahead of a proposed hive out.
- Acting for a UK clearing bank in respect of the amendment and restatement of a senior facility agreement to provide an additional tranche of debt to enable the borrower to acquire a cloud platform provider.
- Acting for a UK clearing bank in relation to capital call facility which was being provided to a European private debt fund.
- Acting for HSBC in connection with the provision of a term loan, development loan and invoice finance facility to a large UK agriculture company