Mike is an associate in Addleshaw Goddard's London corporate department. Mike advises on commercial, corporate governance and transactional matters. His principal areas of practice are:
- domestic and cross-border private M&A
- private equity
- joint ventures
- corporate finance
- shareholder arrangements
- restructurings and corporate governance.
Mike has experience advising a variety of clients in the financial services, retail, infrastructure and energy sectors, including:
- advising bidders on the Rampion and Beatrice off shore wind farm transactions;
- advising financial institutions on the acquisition and disposal of personal, mortgage and hire purchase loan portfolios;
- advising the departing partnership team on the sale by KPMG of its pensions arm in a management buyout backed by private equity firm Exponent;
- advising Piper and the Be At One management on the sale of Be At One to pub group Stonegate; and
- advising Samworth Brothers on its acquisition of a sandwich production business operated by 2 Sisters.
- Year Qualified
- King's College London - 2013