Aaron advises on cross border corporate and M&A transactions with a focus in the infrastructure sector. Aaron also has experience on a range of general corporate and commercial matters including advising on regulatory compliance matters and commercial agreements across multiple sectors.
Aaron's prior experience includes advising:
- Advised the investment arm of a Singapore conglomerate in relation to its proposed investment into a Singapore-US subsea cable company.
- Advised a leading Fortune 500 global trading and business investment company on the e-signature and virtual signing laws in 20 jurisdictions.
- Advised a private equity manager on its proposed Series B investment in a cloud-based AML transaction monitoring software provider.
- Advised a British multinational tobacco company in relation to formulating its outsourcing strategy for certain key functions including preparation of the master intragroup services agreement.
- Supported the in-house legal team of a leading Fortune 500 American e-commerce company with general overflow commercial BAU matters.
- City, University of London, LLB, 2014
- City, University of London, BPTC, 2015
- UC Berkeley School of Law, LLM, 2017
- English – native
- Malay – good command
- Mandarin – conversational