Victoria qualified into the commercial team in January 2018. As an associate of the team, Victoria has acted for a range of clients and advises on commercial matters including: general commercial contracts, data protection and IT.
- Assisting with the negotiation of a large IT infrastructure outsourcing project for a FTSE 100 company
- Drafting consumer terms and conditions for a company preparing to launch its E-commence site
- Drafting privacy policies for a number of clients following GDPR-compliance audits
- Conducting due diligence on a number of corporate M&A transactions
- Year qualified: 2018
- College of Law, Chester (2013 – 2014)
- Liverpool John Moores University: LLB (2009 – 2012)