Tom joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2012 as an Associate in the firm's Real Estate Finance practice. His experience includes acting for a range of borrowers and lenders (bank and non-bank) on a variety of financing arrangements with a real estate financing angle (including bilateral, syndicated, investment finance, development finance, Islamic finance, hotel financing, social housing finance and debt capital markets (including private placements)).
Tom has also spent 6 months on secondment to the London real estate finance transaction management team of a major UK clearing bank.
- acting for Helaba and Handelsbanken in connection with their £325m facility to Tesco BL Properties Limited (a joint venture between British Land and Tesco) secured on a portfolio of 8 Tesco tenanted shopping centres
- acting for a large UK financial institution in connection with a £105m facility to a social housing provider and a large UK insurance company in relation to a private placement purchase of £35m of notes secured against a portfolio of hundreds of social housing properties
- acting for a large UK hotel group in connection with a £96m term loan facility to fund the acquisition and development of a prime site in the City of London
- The University of Law – LPC - 2010
- University of Warwick – Law LLB (Hons.) – 2009
- Qualified in 2012