Sophie qualified as an associate in the infrastructure projects and energy team at Addleshaw Goddard in September 2019. She acts on a wide variety of infrastructure projects work across the transport, health and energy sectors.
- Department of Transport – Assisting the wider AG team advising on the “West Coast Partnership” franchise competition.
- OFTO Financing – Acting for the lenders to Diamond Transmission in the due diligence exercise(s) in relation to the project financing of the acquisition and operation of the offshore transmission assets for the Race Bank, Galloper and Walney offshore wind farms.
- Portfolio Management – assisting with portfolio management for acute PFI hospitals and primary and community health developments taken forward under PPP/PFI contracts, which includes advising on ongoing operational issues and project variations.
- Network Rail – Advising on the implementation of the ETCS signalling programme.
- London Luton Airport – Assisting the wider AG team advising on the construction and operation of a mass passenger transit system between Luton Parkway station and the Airport Terminal.
- Primary Care Financing – Acting for a large German commercial bank in relation to the project financing of a circa £40 million Primary and Community Care Centre development.
- FM Novation – Advising a developer in relation to the transfer of facilities maintenance services across a portfolio of projects in London and the North West.