Sharon is an Associate in Addleshaw Goddard's London Corporate Division. She advises on private transactions across various sectors, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance and general corporate matters. Prior to training as a solicitor, Sharon worked at Metro Bank plc prior to its launch, specialising in fraud prevention, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing investigations.
Before joining Addleshaw Goddard in October 2018, Sharon trained and worked at two leading US law firms based in London.
Sharon's selected experience includes:
- a global fine wine merchant on its joint venture with a family owned luxury wine company
- a leading energy producer on the sale of a waste treatment and energy generation plant
- a legal and professional services firm on its proposed merger with an international commercial law firm
- a leading insurer on its agreement to be acquired by certain investment funds affiliated with a large public equity firm for $2.6bn*
- a debt purchase company on its acquisition of a debt collection company valued at £90m*
Selected experience marked * was gained prior to Sharon joining Addleshaw Goddard.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LLB Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (2008)
- University of Law, London – LPC (2015)
- Year qualified - 2017