Sarah is an Associate in the Global Investigations and Corporate Crime team based in London.
Sarah has experience representing individuals, corporates and financial institutions in multi-jurisdictional, criminal and regulatory investigations and related litigation. She is an experienced adviser on financial and regulatory crime, bribery and corruption, money laundering, market abuse and corporate compliance issues. She regularly advises clients on the implementation of appropriate compliance procedures. She has experience assisting clients with internal investigations by the Irish, US and UK authorities including the HMRC, the UK Serious Fraud Office and the US Department of Justice.
Sarah joined Addleshaw Goddard from A&L Goodbody in October 2020.
- Advising a FTSE 100 company in relation to a HMRC investigation involving foreign jurisdictions and alleged money laundering and bribery offences.
- Acting for a former CEO of a public limited company in relation to investigations by the Irish Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement and Data Protection Commissioner, and in related civil proceedings.
- Advising an international financial institution in relation to cross-border money laundering investigations and acting for the financial institution in related commercial disputes.
- Assisting with an internal investigation in a semi-state company in response to whistle-blower allegations of fraud and bribery committed by employees.
- Advising a FTSE 100 company in relation to parallel investigations by the Irish Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement and the UK Serious Fraud Office.
- Professional Memberships
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association