Robert trained in Aberdeen before joining our Business Support and Restructuring Department as an Associate in the Edinburgh office. He is specialising in insolvency, corporate restructuring and distressed real estate.
Robert has worked with a variety of clients such as financial institutions, corporates and high net worth individuals.
Robert's experience includes:
- Dealing with distressed real estate
- Assisting in the restructuring and sale of a technology company to an international purchaser
- Exposure to various agricultural and residential property matters
Robert assisted in data collection and drafting of the Scotland Chapter of – CAP "What's Cooking?", a book published by the Groupe de Brouges – A European think-tank specializing in Agricultural and Rural Development.
- Professional memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Notary Public
- Law LLB (Hons) – University of Aberdeen (2014)
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice (PGDip) (2015)
- Year qualified (2017)