Pash is an Associate in our Tax & Structuring group, based in Manchester. She has a broad practice including advising on the tax aspects of corporate mergers, acquisitions and disposals, private equity investments (including those with a cross-border or international element), as well as real estate transactions for clients from both the public and private sector. Pash's recent experience includes:
- Advising Livingbridge Enterprise LLP on its investment in TitanHQ, a cloud security vendor headquartered in Ireland.
- Advising the shareholders of Cooper Solutions on the sale of their shares in the company to the PIB Group, including assisting with the tax deed, warranties and disclosures.
- Acting for the shareholders of Waracle Limited and Exception Investments Limited in the investment by BGF into the Waracle group.
- Advising Kinly Holding B.V on the tax aspects of its acquisition of AVMI Group Limited.
- Advising Hippo Digital on its acquisition of Converging Data Limited, as well as assisting with the implementation of the company's EMI scheme (including advising on the tax implications of the grant of options under the scheme).
- Advising various real estate clients on a range of issues including VAT, stamp duty land tax, capital allowances and the construction industry scheme.