Neville is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer in the Corporate team at Addleshaw Goddard, assisting colleagues on technical areas of Corporate law and advising on legal and regulatory developments.
Prior to becoming a knowledge lawyer in 2016, Neville was a Managing Associate in our Corporate team, advising clients on a broad range of corporate transactions and with a particular focus on private equity, having qualified with a Magic Circle firm. Neville has significant experience advising on domestic and cross-border acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures, private equity transactions, corporate governance matters, group restructurings and regulatory compliance for listed companies.
Neville's role includes:
- Organising and delivering regular internal training on legal developments, technical legal issues and market trends
- Managing our Corporate know how resources, including precedents and know how collections
- Developing ways to improve processes
- Assisting fee earners with legal research queries
- Capturing information from our Corporate transactions and using this information to prepare internal and client reports on market trends in M&A and private equity transactions