Neville is an experienced Corporate lawyer with a track record of delivering complex transactions for clients and helping clients to navigate through technical and regulatory issues. He has a particular focus on Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Governance.
Neville's experience includes:
- Advising various Main Market and AIM-listed company clients on their annual general meetings and governance reporting
- Advising public interest entities on compliance with audit tender requirements
- Authoring our annual reports on M&A Trends and Trends in Mid-Market Private Equity
- Acting for Livingbridge and management sellers on the disposal of Nexus Vehicle Holdings Limited to Bowmark Capital
- Advising Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP on its acquisition of the liquid milk business of Dairy Crest plc
- Acting for Lloyds Development Capital and Scottish Equity Partners on their secondary buy out and MBO of SSP
- Advising Shepherd Homes on the disposal of its residential house building business to Linden Limited
- Advising Elysian Capital on the acquisition with management of Access Hire Nationwide Limited and Welfare Hire Nationwide Limited
- Acting for Capman Plc (a quoted Finnish Private Equity Fund) in connection with the sale of IT2 Treasury Solutions Group to Wall Street Systems Inc.
- Advising on the sale of Schneider Foreign Exchange Limited, the online foreign exchange brokerage, to Monex Group for US$100m
- Advising CVC on its $2.2bn acquisition of the central European operations of Anheuser-Busch InBev