Natalie is an Managing Associate in our Finance & Projects Division and has been with Addleshaw Goddard since 2014, undertaking her training contract with the firm and then qualifying as a solicitor in Addleshaw Goddard's social housing team in September 2016.
Natalie specialises in advising funders on a range of social, sustainable and green finance transactions and real estate finance transactions, including:
- secured and unsecured lending transactions
- sustainability-linked financing
- multi-lender refinancings;
- syndicated facilities; and
- Registered Provider mergers and group restructures.
- Spanish - good command