Nadia joined Addleshaw Goddard as a trainee in 2017 and qualified into the Real Estate Finance group in March 2019. Nadia has assisted with a wide range of transactions, acting for both lenders and borrowers on acquisition, development, investment, hotel and Islamic financings covering the full spectrum of real estate sectors and often involving a foreign jurisdiction element.
- Advised a Scottish asset manager in connection with an investment facility, the purpose of which was to acquire 13 properties across England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- Advised an insurance company on a financing made in relation to a prime Glasgow-based development by a well-known property fund.
- Acted purchaser side in relation to the commodity murabaha financing of two warehouses purchased by a UAE based asset manager.
- Advised a lender in relation to the refinance of the Titanic hotel, set within a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Acted for a borrower in relation to a hive-up of facilities in relation to 5 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf.