Marcel has 5 years' experience in both non-contentious and contentious construction experience across commercial, industrial, major projects, infrastructure, residential, student accommodation and aged care property development in the United Kingdom and Australia. Marcel acts for a range of clients including government entities, consortiums, employers, funders, contractors, consultants and subcontractors. Marcel has experience in drafting and advising on most forms of construction documentation including bespoke project deeds and supporting documents, development agreements, agreements for lease, alliance agreements and construction management agreements. Further, Marcel has experience with JCT, NEC and Australian Standard design and build, construct only, minor works, supply and consultancy agreements. Commercially focused and legally proficient, Marcel works co-operatively with the client to provide clear and effective advice, support and results throughout the lifecycle of any project.
Marcel's recent experience includes advising:
- a developer / property owner on the construction elements of one of the largest single office deals signed in London in the past 20 years;
- a number of developers on the construction of student accommodation in Coventry and London;
- a Hong Kong investor on the purchase of a development and residence in St James' Square; and
- the government body Roads and Maritime Services on a range of major infrastructure projects, including road and rail, throughout New South Wales.
- College of Law – Diploma of Legal Practice - 2012
- Monash University – Bachelor of Law (First Class Honours) – 2011
- Monash University – Bachelor of Economics - 2011