Lianne joined the Real Estate team in January 2016. Having qualified in 2008, she has a wide range of experience in dealing with a variety of commercial property transactions.
Ensuring a professional and efficient manner is adopted throughout the transaction, Lianne is committed to achieving the desired outcome for clients.
- Wide range of experience in commercial property transactions including the acquisition and disposal of development sites, investment property and licensed premises as well as commercial leasing and security work.
- Experience in commercial leasing including: negotiating and agreeing contracts, negotiating and preparing a variety of leasing documentation including leases, offers of lease, rent deposit agreements, variations of leases, rent review memorandums, licence for works agreements, renunciations, notices of termination, guarantees and irritancy protection agreements.
- Experience in dealing with high value residential, commercial and development sales and acquisitions including: negotiating and agreeing contracts, preparation of due diligence documentation and reports, dealing with title queries, discharging securities and settling transactions;
- Experience in large development transactions including; attending meetings with large developer clients and advising on the purchase and acquisition of land, drafting option offers, offers of purchase and Deeds of Conditions;
- Experience in security work for lenders including: reviewing title deeds and reporting on title, due diligence enquiries, preparation of securities and land registration documentation and registration of securities;
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society of Scotland
- Year qualified - 2008
- University of Aberdeen (2005 – 2007)
- Professional Competence Course: Core Modules: September (2007)
- Diploma: Diploma in Legal Practice: July (2006)
- Degree: LLB Bachelor of Laws with Honours: July (2005)