Lianne is an Associate within the Real Estate team based in our Edinburgh office with over 12 years' experience. She has a wealth of experience dealing with a variety of commercial property transactions. Her work includes:
- Assisting as part of a cross-office, cross jurisdiction team in the acquisition of three office buildings in Scotland and England for a Middle East investor.
- Managing a portfolio of Scottish properties for a number of key clients including the acquisition and lease of a number of properties comprising offices, existing and new build industrial units and shopping centres.
- Acting for a housing association in the acquisition and forward sale of a new build development in Fife.
- Acting pro bono for a number of charities including Pillar Kincardine and The Rock Trust and advising on leasing matters.
- Acting for an SPV in the £14.2 million acquisition of a multi-let retail park in Aberdeen.
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society of Scotland