Kim is an Associate in the English Real Estate team, based in the firm's Edinburgh office. She has experience in a broad range of real estate matters, including sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant, property finance, corporate support as well as development transactions in both the commercial and residential real estate sectors.
Kim has worked for a variety of landlord and tenant clients, including developers, investors, occupiers and funders across the commercial and residential property spectrum. Kim has also acted for several High Net Worth individuals in residential property transactions and represents a well known aviation company in employee relocations.
- Acting for a property investor client in relation to the disposal of a residential portfolio comprising 360 units by way of individual plot sales.
- Part of the team advising British Telecommunications plc in relation to general asset management across BT’s UK property portfolio.
- Acting on a development portfolio of demand services generation projects, located across England.
- Acting for HSBC on the refinancing of a portfolio of garden centres across England & Wales.
- Part of the team acting for a specialised lender in financing development opportunities.
- Professional memberships
- The Law Society
- University of Bath, Bachelor's Degree in Sociology with Social Policy (2005-2008)
- BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (LLB Upgrade), Law (2008-2014)
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course, Law (2009-2010)
- Year qualified - 2014