Jonathan is a solicitor who is over 10 years qualified and specialises in all aspect of finance litigation within Sally Butt's team in Leeds. Jonathan regularly acts for finance companies and Banks. His experience includes:
- Using interim delivery up orders (which are a form of injunction) to recover assets for clients quickly.
- All aspects of debt recovery to pursue breach of guarantee and shortfall claims.
- Advising on title disputes and conversion claims.
- Enforcing money judgments.
- Advising on next steps where there is a complaint relating to quality of the goods or service supplied.
- Offering training on how to deal with customers fairly/vulnerable customers whilst maximising recoveries in terms of vehicles and cash flow.
In 2013 Jonathan was part of the team that won the Asset Finance Legal Provider of the Year Award.