Helen is an associate in our Funds and Indirect Real Estate (FIRE) team. She advises clients on a wide range of indirect real estate transactions, including the establishment of complex UK, international and cross-border real estate joint ventures and corporate wrapped real estate acquisitions.
In addition to Helen's corporate real estate experience, she also advises fund managers and investors on private fund establishment and investment in conjunction with down stream corporate acquisitions and disposals of properties and property portfolios.
- Advising the European subsidiary of a Japanese owned construction company on its disposal of an Oxfordshire community 12 bed hospital to a UK real estate developer
- Advising a UK listed British property development and investment REIT on its £80 million disposal of its 24,900 m2 Kent retail parks to an European investment boutique and property specialist
- Advising an International real estate developer on its £300 million acquisition of Elizabeth House, a 88,000 m2 site on London's South Bank known as One Waterloo
- Advising a British private bank on its exit from a 50/50 joint venture with a Real Estate Investment Management company relating to the ownership of a 70,000 sq ft Glasgow office block
- Advising a Hong Kong listed investor on its £290 million acquisition of 265,000 sq ft office space at 1 Kingdom Street, London
- Advising various institutional / pension investors on investment into private equity and real estate funds.
- Advising a British based international company in relation to its USD 38,000,000 acquisition of an Abu Dhabi based private school and associated joint venture arrangements with an Abu Dhabi based investor.
- Advising a full-service commercial real estate development and facilities management company, listed on the Kuwaiti stock exchange, on its investment into an Abu Dhabi based company with development rights for a new UAE shopping mall.
- Advising a UK listed UK Real Estate Investment Trust on the formation of a logistics joint venture with a Canadian pension investment managers in Continental Europe and subsequent acquisition of a portfolio of prime logistics assets and development land in Germany, Poland and France for EUR 472,000,000.
- Advising a UK listed property development and investment company in relation to its joint venture with a global asset manager to redevelop two main Croydon shopping centres.
- College of Law – LPC (Distinction)
- University of Birmingham – LLB in Law with Business Studies (2:1)
- Year qualified – 2012