Hannah is an associate in our Dubai construction team where she specialises in both construction and engineering dispute resolution and transactional work. She advises international clients from the education, energy, leisure, infrastructure and retail sectors across the Middle East.
Hannah has worked closely with major contractors, governments and governmental authorities on a number of high profile infrastructure, residential and transport projects. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard, Hannah practiced in Melbourne at a leading Australian law firm that focussed primarily on construction and public law.
- Assisting a major design and engineering consultant in arbitration proceedings arising out of a major infrastructure project in the GCC
- Advising a major Australian contractor on the appointment and novation of consultants for its AUD $3 billion (AED 6.3 billion) mixed used project in Melbourne, Victoria
- Advising a project company on the restructure and refinancing of the ACT Law Courts PPP (AUD $170 million / AED 361 million)
- Advising the Victoria Water Authority on the funding of the Victorian Murray Floodplain Restoration Project (AUD $28 million / AED 59 million)
- Advising a major Australian contractor on the preparation of a design and construct contracts for its AUD $11 million (AED 23 million) and AUD $30 million (AED 63 million) residential developments
- Preparation of a design and construct contract for a Victorian local government facilitating the construction of a AUD $57 million aquatic centre (AED 121 million)