Gary has a broad range of real estate experience, including acquisitions and disposals, negotiating leases and agreements for lease on behalf of landlords and tenants, estate management, secured lending and acting on behalf of insolvency practitioners.
Gary has particular experience in advising clients in the leisure and hospitality sectors. He also regularly acts for clients on investment acquisitions and disposals, ranging from single-let investment properties to multi-let properties and multi-asset portfolios.
- Advising on a portfolio disposal of 5 multi-let industrial estates in England and Wales
- Advising administrators on the disposal of over 100 public houses on an individual basis
- Acting for a national restaurant chain on the acquisition of a portfolio of trading premises
- M.A. (Hons) English with Modern History, University of St Andrews
- GDL/LPC, Nottingham Law School
- Year qualified: 2010