Frank is an Associate in the Leeds Employment Team. He joined Addleshaw Goddard on qualification in 2018 having trained at a well-respected Leeds based firm.
Frank's particular specialism is Employment Tribunal litigation. He has acted for both Claimants and Respondents in equal measure during his career. Since moving to AG, Frank has also been part of a high volume litigation team for a major, heavily unionised client with 180,000 employees. As such, he regularly advises on a wide variety of claims covering all of the UK.
He is also a Solicitor Advocate and can provide an all in one service to clients handling complex tribunal litigation from beginning to end.
Frank has considerable experience advising on contentious and non-contentious matters for various clients. Notable experience includes:
- drafting employment contracts, directors' and senior executives' service agreements, restrictive covenants, policies and handbooks;
- advising on settlement negotiations, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements;
- acting on, and overseeing, various Employment Tribunal claims, often advising on commercially sensitive matters;
- successfully defending and achieving favourable outcomes in 35 claims in only 1 year for a national retailer leading to significant savings for the business;
- proactively identifying trends and advising on policy changes along with providing advisory services on day to day management of difficult workplace situations to help drive down overall costs for clients;
- advising on commercially sensitive matters in the workplace, having particular experience in disability discrimination cases involving both physical and mental conditions.
- Professional Memberships
Employment Lawyers Association
- LLB Law (Hons) – 2:1 (University of Hull) - 2012
- LLM International Business Law – First (University of Hull) – 2014
- MSc Law Business and Management – Merit (University of Law Leeds) – 2016
- Higher Rights of Audience in Civil Proceedings – assessment passed in August 2018