Emily is a corporate lawyer based in the firm's Edinburgh team. She advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, including M&A, disposals, investments, venture capital and general corporate governance.
Emily has worked on both domestic and cross-border transactions, and regularly works with different types of clients. The types of clients she works with range from sole shareholders and family-owned businesses to multinational companies and investment funds.
- Acting for Cairngorm Capital in the acquisition of Sentry Doors
- Acting for BGF and others in the disposal of Jumpstart to Visiativ
- Advising Motion Software and its principal shareholder in the sale to Canadian-owned Jonas Software
- Advising Care Concern Group in relation to multiple acquisitions and disposals
Law Society of Scotland
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh
- LLB Law, University of Glasgow
- University of Sydney (Exchange Programme