Dom is a commercial lawyer specialising in complex commercial contracts, including IT contracts and IP. Dom's recent experience includes advising:
- FTSE 100 FMCG clients on software licence and service agreements, system integrations and IT transformations including cloud solutions;
- A central government body in relation to its £50 million IT outsourcing project;
- The Information Commissioner in relation to its disaggregation of IT services and transition to the cloud (advising on all aspects of IT procurements run on CCS Frameworks);
- A FTSE 100 leading international consumer products business on an IT transformation project; and
- A leading supermarket in relation to its new warehouse management solution with a large US software vendor.