David advises a range of clients on competition law, merger control and EU state aid matters. He has particular expertise in the retail and financial services sectors.
Prior to joining AG in August 2019. David was the lead competition lawyer for the Co-operative Group Limited, advising on joint buying and wholesale arrangements, franchising, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, competition law compliance and market investigations.
- Kings College London, Postgraduate Diploma (Competition Law) (2019-2020)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (2011)
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Edinburgh (2005)
- LLB (Law), University of Edinburgh (2004)
- MA (hons) English and Scottish Literature, University of Edinburgh (2002)